Klamp/Fast® Cantilever Racking
No other cantilever storage system can match the space-saving versatility and accessibility of FRAZIER’s Klamp/Fast®. While other rack systems are locked into set increments, Klamp/Fast® offers infinitely adjustable arms that can be positioned exactly where needed.
Infinitely Adjustable Cantilever Racking
Klamp/Fast®’s infinitely adjustable arms allow you to determine the exact position of your cantilever racking’s arms. This means that Klamp/Fast® lets you set the vertical clearance (space from the top of one load to the arm, shelf or load above) you need. In doing so, Klamp/Fast® achieves the maximum storage density; virtually no vertical space is wasted and storage space costs are reduced.
The Klamp/Fast® Cantilever Racking Advantage
Made of 100% structural steel, Klamp/Fast® is a heavy-duty racking system built to last in high traffic environments. In addition to durability bonuses, the incorporation of structural steel allows Klamp/Fast® to hold capacities of 250,000 pounds and more. These features, coupled with Klamp/Fast® cantilever racking’s infinitely adjustable arms, are features no other pallet racking manufacturer can match.
Learn more about Klamp/Fast® Cantilever storage systems by downloading our Literature.
- Uprights consist of a vertical column with welded base with or without reinforcements depending on desired capacity
- Arms are attached with two bolts and lock at any point on the column
- Can be built to heights of 50 feet or greater
- Capacities of 250,000 lbs. – and more
- Storage on one or both sides
- Can function in both indoor and outdoor applications
- Can facilitate a roof, if needed, in an outdoor application