Drive-In / Drive-Thru
Drive-In and Drive-Thru storage systems are free-standing, self-supporting racks that allow a vehicle drive-in access to products being stored.
- Provides a greater capacity in existing cubic space than any other storage method
- Minimized pallet cost per square foot
- Eliminates the need for warehouse expansion
- Allows major cost savings utilizing existing lift equipment
- Maximum productivity in Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) inventory control system
- Similar to Drive-In, with the exception being that vehicles can access the rack from either side
- Pallets can be stored from one side and retrieved from the other, enabling a First-In, First-Out (FIFO) inventory control system
Learn more about Drive-In/Drive-Thru storage systems by downloading our literature.
- Can maintain 1″ adjustability on 3″ and 5″ beams and 1″ adjustability at 75% of locations with 4″ shelf beams
- Bolted connections are strong at 360 degrees and are guaranteed against dislodgement, even from upward vehicle or pallet impact
- Unlimited Two-Year Warranty against fork truck abuse